Clinical Field Specialist – Dallas, TX – San Antonio, TX – Denver, CO – Orlando, FL
Primary Job Responsibilities:
We are seeking a Clinical Field Specialist to join our Dallas, TX, San Antonio, TX, Denver, CO, & Orlando, FL direct sales team. VertebralTechnologies, Inc. (VTI) is a small, rapidly growing medical device company with a novel, break through technology that is changing the Minimally Invasive (MIS) spinal fusion market. Candidate must live in the greater Dallas vicinity. If you are interested in joining our elite team, please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Compensation: $55,000 – $80,000
· Comp. Type: Salary + Bonus
· Salary: $45,000 – $60,000
· Bonus: $10,000 – $20,000
· Commission: —
· Auto Package: Mileage Reimbursement
· Travel: 30 – 40%
Proficiency and Conduct:
- Provide professional representation of VTI through high standards of appearance, courtesy, judgment and technical
- Demonstrates proficiency in product and procedure knowledge related to spinal surgery, as taught and measured by the VTI Education Department and VTI Sales
- Demonstrates exceptional organizational and problem solving
- High attention to detail and accuracy; able to manage multiple
- Participate in customer meetings, training meetings (internal and external), conferences and/or other relevant
- Proven problem solving skills and a roll-up-the-sleeves attitude in working with peers, cohorts and subordinates.
- Assist with updating current and developing future training material as
- Collaborate with R&D to develop product enhancements and
- Works well under minimal supervision or direction given by
- Assist in special projects and other activities as
Education and Experience:
- Preferred Spine Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree – Experience as an R.N. a plus
- Basic knowledge of anatomy, orthopedics, spine, histology, pathology, biology and radiology a Advanced knowledge of surgical and/or clinical technique.
This position will be primarily responsible for providing clinical case support of VTI’s technology. Our Clinical Field Specialist (CFS) will support pre-case review with clinicians and attend cases to provide technical support in order for VTI products to be safely and effectively used in a procedure. In providing case coverage, CFS’s will provide technical information about the use of VTI devices to physicians, OR staff, and ancillary personnel. In addition, the position will be responsible for working with the company’s sales representatives to identify and assist with new sales opportunities.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain relationships with physicians and staff at assigned clinical sites by providing a high level of service and responsiveness by providing ongoing education and clinical expertise regarding the use of company’s
- Possess and share superior clinical knowledge of the company’s products, their clinical applications, instructions for use, and procedural
- Assist sales representatives to develop new sales opportunities and accounts with physicians and hospital
- Identify new opportunities to further utilize VTI’s products to support physician planning and treatment of
- Utilize an ethical, consultative approach to support physician and hospital usage of and commitment to the Company’s
- Provide logistical and inventory support between the site and
- Liaison with Marketing and Product Development to assist with all aspects of developing and executing continuing education and training programs for the sales
- Provide instruction on surgical procedures and VTI instrumentation to Surgeons, Hospital Personnel, Distributor Sales Representatives as well as Direct VTI employees, responsibilities include:
- Scheduling and coordinating case coverage with Distributor Principles as requested.
- Maintaining a log of case summaries and case.
- Evaluating VTI and provide Management feedback.
- Provide surgical case-coverage and support as requested by Sales Management or the Director of Education to include:
- Submitting monthly surgery schedule to the Director of Education with timely updates.
- Coordinating directly with sales representatives to attain information necessary for a successful case.
- Arriving early to meet with the nursing staff and surgeon to ensure instruments and implants are available.
- Providing technical assistance with instrument assembly, usage, sequence and implant size.
- Supporting cases until completion – assist in instrument clean-up, organization and transportation as necessary – ensuring all instrumentation is accounted for and sterilized prior to removal from hospital.
If you are interested in joining our elite team, please send us your resume to email@example.com.